So a “Welcome 2015” post is way overdue and I’m totally late to the party (as usual). BUT I really want to put my goals for this year into writing so that come December, I can see how much progress I’ve made 🙂
My 2015 Resolutions
- Post regularly – this I know is a typical blogger resolution but I’m really intent on making this my priority in 2015. I want to be posting regularly whether that be book reviews, events, memes, wrap ups, non-bookish posts etc.
- Comment on and follow more book bloggers – I’m quite new to the book blogging community and what inspired me to start was obviously that I absolutely adore books but also that what I’ve seen and experienced so far with this community has been so positive. It is a very welcoming and supporting one, and makes you want to jump right in and be a part of it.
- Interact more on social media – I’m more a lurker on social media because I figure who would want to know what I’m thinking/doing. Well, rather than thinking about it as just me putting 140 character messages into a void, I want to be more targeted and get involved in more bookish conversations.
- Take part in bookish memes – I’ve come across lots of memes that I can’t wait to get cracking with! There are some brilliant bloggers out there making the effort to host memes and help bloggers find new sites to follow and I definitely want to do my bit and take part.
- Complete challenges I’ve signed up to – I’m keeping it simple this year what with my full time job and pesky real life often managing to waylay me. I’ve signed up to the mandatory Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge and have pledged to read
10060 books this year (ha, 100 I wish!) I’m also taking part in The Pretty Books’ 2015 Classics Challenges because I’ve got so many on my shelves waiting to be read. And finally, I’ve got my trusty TBR jar ready to get stuck into the books I’ve been meaning to read for ages (honest!)
Do you have any bookish new year’s resolutions? How good are you at keeping up with them?